Powered by Blogger.

My garden



Long time no see.. my beautiful grden.thts all.I have beautiful fruit trees (apple, pear, and cherry), a charming vegetable patch, and happy daisies. But I also have a struggling camelia, a dying rose, slugs galore and a shed that is falling over. Gardening, I find, is such a mix-up of dreams, hopefulness and triumphs, as well as confusion, disappointment, and failure. But perhaps that's why it's all so captivating and keeps me coming back for more. The dreams are so vivid, the hopefulness keeps me moving forward, and the triumphs... well, they're down right intoxicating.It’s been a great garden season. We’ve had lots of rain and cooler temperatures. September is the time for Japanese anemones and Limelight hydrangeas in the garden.
Here’s some photos of what the garden looks like now
Welcome to my garden....bye2..


1 Komentar untuk "My garden"

Back To Top